Journal of Global Antimicrobial Resistance (JGAR) is a journal of The International Society of Chemotherapy for Infection and Cancer (ISC), the Global Chinese Association of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (GCACMID), and the Asia-Pacific Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infection (APSCMI).
The journal is a quarterly online journal run by an international Editorial Board that focuses on the global spread of antibiotic-resistant microbes. The Journal aims to track the resistance threat worldwide and to give a comprehensive view of how infectious disease experts are challenging the problem.
Featuring peer-reviewed and up to date articles, reviews and short notes JGAR will cover the topical aspects of antimicrobial resistance proposing themes on:
- resistance mechanisms and gene transfer
- antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal and antiparasitic resistance
- microbiological and clinical studies stewardship
- resistance to disinfectants
- antimicrobial resistance testing detection and diagnostic
- PK/PD and resistance
- surveillance studies of resistant pathogens affecting humans at the global level, isolated from different hosts and environments
Editor-in-Chief: Stefania Stefani
View full editorial board
For further information on the Journal of Global Antimicrobial Resistance please click HERE