The International Society of Chemotherapy for Infection and Cancer (ISC) encourages National and Regional Professional Societies active in antimicrobial chemotherapy, clinical microbiology and infectious diseases to affiliate with the ISC. Membership costs nothing but there are advantages to your society members in affiliating.
Benefits of Membership
- Reduced subscription to the ISC's very successful journal, International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents (Impact Factor - 4.307) as well as its new journal, Journal of Global Antimicrobial Resistance.
- Reduced registration for many conferences and workshops ISC organises worldwide
- Members can apply to join ISC Working Groups on specialist subjects
- ISC travel grants to attend the bi-annual International Congress of Chemotherapy (ICC); only available to members of affiliate societies
- ISC also offers education fellowships for periods of travel to a foreign centre of excellence for up to 3 months; only available to members of affiliate societies
Application for Affiliation
In order to apply for ISC affiliation, the President of your society should send an email to email@example.com requesting affiliation to the ISC. This letter must contain the following:
- Number of members in your society
- Copy of Constitution in English
- A statement as to its scope of activities
- Names, affiliations and contact details of current officers (President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary General)
- Designated primary contact within the society
We very much hope that your society will consider affiliating with ISC in order that it can grown stronger, and better able to achieve its mission of improving knowledge of antimicrobial chemotherapy and combating antibiotic resistance around the world.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.