The International Society of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (ISAC) encourages National and Regional Professional Societies active in antimicrobial chemotherapy, clinical microbiology and infectious diseases to affiliate with the ISAC. Membership costs nothing but there are advantages to your society members in affiliating.
Benefits of Membership
- Reduced subscription to the ISAC's very successful journal, International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents (Impact Factor - 4.307) as well as its new journal, Journal of Global Antimicrobial Resistance.
- Reduced registration for many conferences and workshops the ISAC organises worldwide
- Members can apply to join ISAC Working Groups on specialist subjects
- ISAC travel grants to attend the bi-annual International Congress of Chemotherapy (ICC); only available to members of affiliate societies
- The ISAC also offers education fellowships for periods of travel to a foreign centre of excellence for up to 3 months; only available to members of affiliate societies
Application for Affiliation
In order to apply for ISAC affiliation, the President of your society should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting affiliation to the ISAC. This letter must contain the following:
- Number of members in your society
- Copy of Constitution in English
- A statement as to its scope of activities
- Names, affiliations and contact details of current officers (President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary General)
- Designated primary contact within the society
We very much hope that your society will consider affiliating with the ISAC in order that it can grown stronger, and better able to achieve its mission of improving knowledge of antimicrobial chemotherapy and combating antibiotic resistance around the world.
Please contact email@example.com for additional information.