Our 25 Working Groups on specialist subjects are engaged in advancing scientific knowledge in antimicrobial chemotherapy, clinical microbiology and infectious diseases through various activities: Peer Reviewed Publications Symposia, Consensus Conferences, International Surveys, Collaborative Research, Development and Implementation of Professional Guidelines.
Aims and Objectives
- Promote advancement of knowledge on all aspects of antimicrobial chemotherapy, clinical microbiology and infectious diseases through active working group co-operation
- Bring together fellow scientists to exchange experiences and promote discussions during regular Working Group meetings
- Work actively for the establishment of international collaborative projects
- Promote high standards of care and quality of research
- Contribute to the ISC’s major international conference, the International Conference of Chemotherapy
To join an ISC Working Group, please contact the Group Chair/Secretary with your name and a brief C.V. We welcome new members!